12 – 13 September 2019. In conjunction with – The Northern Ireland Rat Motorcycle Club
• Depart Stena Dublin at 8.10 am on Thursday 12th September 2019
• Group ride through North Wales and on to Chase Hotel, Nuneaton for overnight hotel stay.
• Friday 13th September – Triumph Factory Tour, Visitor Experience.
• Afternoon ride to Holyhead for 8.30 pm sailing to Dublin.
• Alternatively join the Wanderer’s Weekend at the Lion Hotel in Criccieth. (separate booking required).
The following prices include:
• Triumph Factory Tour admission
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Nuneaton on bed & breakfast basis
Per person sharing a twin or double room £80.00
Your ferry crossings with Stena Line will be in addition to the above prices and instructions on how to book at our discounted rate of £55.00 per bike and rider will be provided separately.
In accordance with the constitution of the Northern Ireland Rat Motorcycle Club, all persons attending must be members of the club. Therefore, if you are not already a current member of the club, a £5 membership fee for 2019 will also apply.
Payment in full is required at time of booking. Bookings will close on Sunday 11th August 2019.
This trip requires a minimum number of booking to be viable. Should we not receive sufficient bookings, it cannot run and monies will be fully refunded.