- This event has passed.
Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride Breakfast Club – 2019
29th September 2019 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 29th September, we are holding our 3rd annual DGR Breakfast Club.
Register to join the Belfast DGR here – https://www.gentlemansride.com
Join our DGR Team here – https://www.gentlemansride.com/team/PhillipMcCallenTriumph
Meet up at our Lisburn Showrooms from 9:30am on Sunday 29th Sept 2019.
All registered Team members will receive:
- Free Continental Breakfast of croissants, pastries, rolls, tea, coffee and orange juice
- Free Triumph ‘Goodie Bag’
- Free Triumph T-shirts to the three “Best Dressed” members
- Big discounts on Triumph T-shirts, clothing and accessories
Then we will ride into Belfast to join the main Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride 2019 and help raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer research and men’s mental health.
- Dress Dapper – Get out your tweed jackets, vests, crisp shirts, stylish hats and polished brogues.
- Ride Classic Style – Cafe’ Racer, Bobber, Classic, Tracker, Scrambler, Old School Chopper, Modern Classic, Sidecar, Classic Scooter, Brat Styled.
- Register & Fundraise – Sign up for the ride details, donate and start fundraising for men’s health.
The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride unites classic and vintage style motorcycle riders all over the world to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer research and men’s mental health.
The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride was founded in Sydney, Australia by Mark Hawwa. It was inspired by a photo of TV Show Mad Men’s, Don Draper astride a classic bike and wearing his finest suit. Mark decided a themed ride would be a great way of connecting niche motorcycle enthusiasts and communities while raising funds to support the men in our lives.