11th Jan 2018
Triumph Factory Visitor Experience and Factory Tour – 2018
We are planning a trip to visit the new Triumph Factory Visitor Experience and Factory Tour in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Rat Motorcycle Club.
The itinerary is:
• Depart Stena Dublin at 8.20 am on Thursday 31st May 2018
• Group ride through North Wales and on to Chase Hotel, Nuneaton for overnight hotel stay.
• Friday 1st June – Triumph Factory Tour, Visitor Experience.
• Afternoon ride to Royal Hotel, Llangollen in North Wales for overnight stay.
• Saturday 2nd June – ride to Holyhead to catch 1.50 pm ferry arriving back in Dublin at 5.05 pm.
The following prices include:
• Triumph Factory Tour admission
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Nuneaton on bed & breakfast basis
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Llangollen on dinner, bed & breakfast basis
Per person sharing a twin or double room £ 120.00
Single room £155.00
Single occupancy of twin or double room £ 175.00
Your ferry crossings with Stena Line will be in addition to the above prices and instructions on how to book at our discounted rates will be provided separately.
In accordance with the constitution of the Northern Ireland Rat Motorcycle Club, all persons attending must be members of the club. Therefore, if you are not already a current member of the club, a £5 membership fee for 2018 will also apply.
As this trip is limited to 15 persons, immediate booking is advised.
Bookings will close on 31st January 2018.
For a booking form or additional information, please email [email protected]
© Copyright 2019 Phillip McCallen Motorcycles. All rights reserved.